Rodrigo Cardoso Rabelo
· DVM, UFMG – Belo Horizonte, Brazil (1997).
· Master of Science, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Dept. - UFMG (2003)
· Doctor of Science (Cum Laude) – Complutense University, Madrid, Spain (2008).
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basics) - Minas Gerais Fire Department (2005).
· FCCS Certified (Fundamentals on Critical Care Support), Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA (2005).
· Emergency and Critical Care Training, Auburn University and Western Nevada Veterinary Specialties (USA) (1997 and 2001).
· BLS Certified (Basic Life Support) -American Heart Association (2011).
· Brazilian Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (BVECCS) and Latin American Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (LAVECCS) First President and Founder (2003-2010) and (2007-2011).
· Intensivet Veterinary Consulting Director.
· Main Editor of the books: “Fundamentals on Small Animal Critical Care” (LF Editors, 2005) , “Small Animal Hospital Guidelines”(Medvet Editors, 2012), Small Animal Emergency Manual (Elsevier Saunders, 2012).
· Has published many book chapters and articles in the field of emergency and critical care.
· Emergency and Critical Care Speaker in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Equador, Spain, México, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, República Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela and Russia (almost 500 lectures).
· First Brazilian Emergency and Critical Care Diplomate, BVECCS.
· Actually: Chief of Intensivet Veterinary Consulting Emergency and Critical Service, Brazil.